Welcome to Oslo Crafts Market’s Help Center. This page features a tutorial on how to place an order on our website, as well as quick answers to some of the frequently asked questions about us.
If you’d rather Contact Us Directly, then we’ll be happy to answer all your queries.
How to Place an Order on our website
– Visit a page that lists multiple items. Hover on a specific item and click on the ‘Quick View’ button to reveal a pop up window with more information about that specific item. Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button to add the item to your shopping cart.
– Navigate to the item of your choice. Go through the product information to ascertain the item. Click on ‘Add to Cart’ button to add the item to your shopping cart.
Repeat Step 1 for any additional item you’d like to add to your cart.
Scroll to the very top of the page and hover on the ‘Cart *Price*’ text to reveal a list of all items on your shopping cart. Click on ‘View Cart’ to visit the Shopping Cart page.
Ascertain all your items of choice are on your shopping cart then click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’
On the Checkout page you will be required to
- fill in your Shipping Address, Contact Details,
- choose a Payment Medium
- Accept our Terms & Conditions
- And then Place your Order.
Once you place your order, you will be redirected to a ‘Order Successful’ page. Take note of your Order No.
You should also receive an email confirming that your order has been placed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Crafts & Artworks
We get most of our crafts from within Kenya, since all our crafters are based there.
Payment & Orders
We accept payments via Visa/Master Cards, PayPal, Bank Cheques, Direct Bank Transfers, and Cash on Pickup.
We will contact you back via your Email or Phone to confirm your order and give you more information.
Shipping and Deliveries
We currently ship to all cities and towns across Norway. Read our Shipping and Delivery policy
Yes, we do charge shipping costs. Which are determined by the attributes of the item (size and weight) as well as the delivery region.
We use either Schibsted Distribusjon Øst AS, UPS or DHL, depending on service availability.